Manama, Mar.27 (BNA): Bahrain dailies issued today focused in their headlines on the main local, Arab and international events which happened over the past 24 hours. The following is a round-up of the main topics:
– HM the King sends condolences cable to Egyptian President over train collision victims.
– HRH Crown Prince and Prime Minister condoles with Egyptian President and Prime Minister over train accident victims.
– HRH Princess Sabeeka congratulates Foreign Ministry’s Undersecretary on ACSR award.
– Bahrain expresses solidarity with Egypt over train collision victims.
– Education Minister: Al-Khalifia University will be established with a capacity of about 5,000 students.
– Works Minister: Greening and beautification strategy to continue.
– Shura Foreign Affairs Committee calls on the International Community to confront Houthi militia’s heinous attacks against Saudi Arabia.
– Arab Union for Human Rights Chairman: Bahrain’s success in hosting international events confirms its world status.
– Special Envoy for Climate Affairs highlights efforts to confront environmental and climate challenges.
– Bahraini-South Korean Business Council established.
– Health Ministry: 464,040 received first vaccine doses.
– Health Ministry: No waiting lists to receive Sinopharm and Sputnik vaccines.
– Saudi air defences intercept eight drones launched by Houthi militias.
– Saudi Arabia: We will take all necessary deterrent measures to protect oil exports.
– Navigation in the Suez Canal disrupted for the fourth day.
– Egypt: Train collision kills 32 and wounds dozens.
– Washington: Houthi targeting Saudi Arabia is a provocation aimed at prolonging the crisis.
– Half a million doses of coronavirus vaccines have been administered as of Friday.